Thursday, April 23, 2015

Home is where the crazy is!


Trips home are so valuable, creating memories which I hold very dear to my heart. They are also very enlightening. My family has always told me that I was the drama queen of the family…turns out they lied. My family is totally and completely insane. I am not even remotely unique in my ability to ‘stretch the truth’ for dramatic effect. You may question me, wonder if I am yet again making something more exciting than it truly is. I will let you decide, using our 2015 family photo shoot as your evidence.


Trying out the new Christmas presents.


Playing the classic family game of Monopoly.



Attempting to take a nice family photo while Mom adorns my hair with branches.



A regular cross-Atlantic Skype chat.




And if you were still questioning the insanity levels of my family...
this should clear up any and all doubts.

Ps. I love every last one of my totally insane family members!! After all, normal is just boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment